The School of Scottish Arts (SSA) will be held July 5-11, 2024, in the weekend and days leading up to the Grandfather Mountain Highland Games. Registration will open soon. Please email email@example.com if you'd like to be notified when registration opens.
Highland dance students of all levels over the age of 8 are welcome to attend the School of Scottish Arts. You know your child best, and we trust you to evaluate whether your child is ready for a multi-day overnight camp experience. Dancers will be expected to:
- Wake up on their own
- Move about the schedule on time, including to and from meals and class
- Attend and participate attentively in class
- Shower daily and be responsible for their personal hygiene
- Go to bed on their own each night
If you have a dancer who is interested in attending, but you'd prefer them to attend as a day student and not stay overnight, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Tuition for the School of Scottish arts includes accommodations in the dormitories and 3 meals each day.
Tuition may be paid all at once, or in separate payments, with 50% due at registration and 50% due June 15, 2023.
A $25 registration fee is non-refundable. Refunds of your remaining payment are available until May 1, 2024. Refunds of 50%, minus the $25 registration fee are available until June 1, 2024. No refunds will be available after June 1, 2024.
|Before March 10, 2024||After March 10, 2024|
|Full-time residential student||$700||$725|
* Campers over the age of 15 who are interested in being assistant counselors should fill out this form after registering for SSA.
How to register
To register your student(s), please complete the following steps:
1. Fill out the registration form (coming soon). You can register multiple students with one form.
2. Print, fill out, and mail your medical information and informed consent form and copy of your insurance card to SSA, c/o Scottish Cultural Organization of the Triangle, PO Box 4042, Cary NC 27519-4042. You may also bring them with you to camp, but if you choose this option, do not forget them. Your dancer will not be able to participate without them.
3. You have two options for paying tuition:
- Pay by Paypal, which will include an extra fee. If you choose this option, we will email you with instructions.
- Mail a check with your forms payable to School of Scottish Arts to SSA, c/o Scottish Cultural Organization of the Triangle, PO Box 4042, Cary NC 27519-4042.